Tuesday 13 September 2011

thoughtsgalore

It took the whole of this morning just to decide the title of my blog and find a suitable URL that is still available (without the automated suggestions that kept popping up). Finally that was done and here I am trying to write my first post.

Before I begin, I want to just thank my beautiful girl friend for encouraging and coxing me, for almost 2 years, to write and a friend and colleague who gave me the final push, cause of which I am giving blogging an actual chance.

The few people who will have access to this blog will, I presume, have at least a wee bit of curiosity with regard to the title of the blog and the URL (unless its obvious). Well to those who didn't find it obvious, read on:

My profession requires me to be very careful with how I draft and requires me to give equal importance to the presentation of the documents and the formatting. While these are the thumb rules at work, its quiet the opposite when it comes to my thoughts. Hence, the URL: un-formatted thoughts. As regards the title Plan B, I find that everything we want, everything we plan might not go as expected. Thus, I always try and have another plan of action in place, if the initial plan does not go as expected - PLAN B :)

My intention of starting this blog is to just put as many thoughts as I can here so I can dwell on them later, if required. I also have this deep rooted fantasy to become a writer some day. So may be these thoughts, ideas, dreams, discussions, desires, etc., will give me some inspiration to fulfill this fantasy.

While I shared my intentions above, I could very well end up converting my blog into a 'dear dairy' sort of thing which will become available to the entire village (read: my selected friends) someday. That would not make a very good Plan B then.

Well with that I finish my post and wish to write something very soon. All of you who read, please wish me luck and provide your comments (try and not be too harsh and/or critical).

No comments:

Post a Comment